Happy Tuesday!
It's typical Calgary weather to have all four seasons appear within a span of twenty-four hours. In order to be completely prepared to live in this city, you have to carry an umbrella, jacket, mitts, hat and suntan lotion with you at all times, wouldn't you agree? Well, it's typical to have crazy weather for the May long weekend. Now that it has come and gone, spring has finally arrived and it will be here permanently except for the odd snowfall in June (it happens!).
Speaking of craziness, has anybody been to a mall lately? I spent two hours at the mall yesterday shopping for shoes (yes, for the wedding) and I nearly got trampled on by fathers pushing baby carriages, screaming toddlers running around, pregnant women trying to get to a sale item and of course, groups of teenagers that seem connected to the hip. They don't move as individuals. If one goes left, they all go left regardless of who is in their way - usually me!
Hmm...I don't remember being so intolerant and impatient. It's either my age showing or I'm still not used to being back in a busy city. Maybe I'm a small-town girl at heart.
Any opinions on Calgary's sprawl and suburban lifestyle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey, Ana!
Yes, spring has coming. I am so excited that we can share each other’s experience through the blogger.
Hey Ana....
You can write fun things!! -_- ,,, i thought u just wrote essays of 30 pages and thesis with huge introductions! hahaha
Just kidding!~.
Thanks for the tips u gave us about Calgary's weather, uh?
And good luck with the shopping malls !!
Hi Ana!
This is Vikcy! i just opened a anew account here, so we have a new way to communicate now~! oh, i have a question, can i use abbreviations in the blog?
By the way, i like this spring!
Hello
Im Andre
I created my blog
I love spring
Spring is a symbol of renew. Everything is becoming better in spring. However,I like summer. even though it's hot, it is not cold as winter. Because spring is a reason represent new life, I hope every one have a new appearance in new year.
Oh, I just find out I'm not on the list! Can you add my link?
About the weather, I hope it will not snow again! Then I can plant my flowers without any worries.
Hi Ana
this is Vicky again.
my link is not in the list either. could you add my link? That will be great. Thanks a lot.
Hi Ana
I'm Juan. I am going to start writing blogs today, but I could not see my name on the list, could you add it for me.
Thanks.
Juan.
hi Ana this is Sisley again, i just noticed that my link is not on the list, could you add me please??
haha... I'm just kidding, it is on the list :P
Hi, Ana, Summer has come!
Post a Comment